Blog coaching sounds a bit corny, doesn’t it?
I mean, it’s blogging. It’s not that hard. You just hit publish, grow, and make monthly income reports highlighting your millions.
Blogging by itself is simple and easy, it’s true. Growing a presence that matters? Growing a blog to replace full-time income?
Those can be rough.
Blog coaching or mentoring can be a fantastic short-term boost to your blog growth.
Is hiring a blog coach right for you?
Here are some signs you probably don’t need a blog coach:
- You’ve been blogging less than 3 months
- You’re not adaptive, or willing to take criticism
- You think you know everything there is to know (about blogging)
- You’re looking for quick wins
Here are some signs you might benefit from a blog mentor:
- You’ve been at this a while, but really want to step up your game
- You’re willing to take criticism and hustle to improve yourself
- You won’t hesitate to drop $$$ for something that will grow your blog
- You’re frustrated and impatient with your blog growth, and really, really need help.
- You need accountability
Warning: Know these before asking Pete about becoming your coach
- I will be hard on you.
- I’m not cheap (which also motivates you more)
- It still requires you to hustle
- I will be really, really hard on you.
I do not play around with blogging, and I don’t think my students should either.
If you hire me as a blog “coach”, I will do exactly that. Coach you. I provide only advice and criticisms, as well as constant motivation and guidance.
I do not provide results. YOU DO.
Blog Coach Pricing:
15-minute intro call: Free
We’ll hop on a call to see if this is a good fit for you. It probably won’t be.
4 hours a month: $750
No exceptions or discounts. I want to help people willing to be helped, and willing to work hard.
Fill out the form below for an intro-call (required even if you plan on paying):