When I first started Do You Even Blog, I was forced into figuring out how to make money from month 1.
(I no longer had a full-time job, and I have 2 kids to feed).
- The first month? $51. Woot!
- The first 4 months? $2,516
- The first year? $17,549
- The first 18 months? Over $46,000.
And that was made with less than 1,000 email subscribers and less than 100,000 pageviews (total across 18 months).
However, as you may or may not know already…
Making money from a blog is NOT as easy as it seems.
My results for DYEB have been great, sure, but I’ve been blogging for over 10 years across 50+ different websites.
It took me a loooooong time to wrap my head around what is actually takes to monetize effectively.
This course breaks down blog monetization to simple concepts and actionable strategies, specifically for new bloggers who don’t have loads of experience under their belt yet.
We’ll walk through:
- How to set up display ads
- Why sponsorships are amazing and how to get them
- Everything you need to know about affiliate marketing (seriously. This used to be a separate course)
If you take action on what you learn in this course, you absolutely will be able to make money from your blog in the first few months.
I guarantee you’ll at least make your investment back from this course. Within 3 months, else I’ll give you a full refund.