*love me love me, say that you love me.
*fool me fool me, go on and fool me!
Ok amazing 90’s pop songs aside–my podcast guest today is a brand strategist, copywriter, and overall hilarious and awesome creator–and she’s gonna help us find true love.
From our audience.
But not in a weird way.
Hillary Weiss and I are gonna chat…
- WHAT is a “statement piece” and why you need one
- Exercises for copywriting (to write more good words)
- Her definition of “influencer”
- way mo’
Listen to my episode with Hillary Weiss:or listen on Apple Podcasts \ Google Podcasts \ Spotify
Other awesome branding and copywriting resources ????
- Check out Hillary’s site, and opt-in for her Statement Piece (it’s halfway down the page)
- I recently had Kira Hug on the podcast as well, that was a great episode.
- It’s an OOOOLD podcast series I did, but check out “Stories That Sell” if you wanna get better at intentionally telling stories.
and yo, if you enjoy this episode, drop us some comment luv below?
I’d love to hear what you thought about creating a “statement piece,” or just say hello 😉