Instagram is TOTALLY that platform that I know I need to spend more time on, but every time I do–I’m wondering if I’m doing the right thing.
- This content doesn’t seem to be working…
- Stories are fun, but only a handful of people view them…
- Literally nobody is finding me based on hashtags, etc.
Whelp, my friend Kaila is an Instagram consultant & strategist (she just got our mutual friend Natalie, who will be on this podcast later this month, to 10k followers!)
She’s here to answer ALL of my Insta questions. We cover a T O N of content is this one.
- What to put in your bio.
- How to use links
- How to be DISCOVERABLE (I wasn’t lol)
- What type of content works best?
- STORIES! Lots of tips and tricks here.
- and more.
Here are the personal notes I took during this interview:
Instagram resources & tools mentioned:
- Kayla’s Instagram profile.
- My Instagram profile!
- SmarterQueue – What I use for scheduling ALL my social media, but it works really well for Instagram
- Later – I’ve heard great things about this scheduling tool as well.
I won’t lie, even after chatting with Kaila, I’ve still found it tough to overhaul a strategy for IG. It’s definitely work!
Have you found any systems that have made IG growth easier?
Share em in the comments!
Special thanks to today’s sponsor, Freshbooks!
- Online business?
- Blogger w/ expenses and revenues?
Freshbooks is for you! It’s an incredible tool, AND it’s thanks to them the DYEB podcast is possible–so go show them some love!
Head to Freshbooks.com/doyouevenblog and enter DO YOU EVEN BLOG in the “how did you hear about us” section.