Self-publishing e-books has ALWAYS been one of those “do these really work” things for me.
It just seems odd.
- Do people buy these?
- Are they really that easy to make? Self-publishing just SOUNDS difficult
- How do these generate income? In any decent amounts?
Whelp, lucky for us, there’s awesome creators like Michelle Jackson (Michelle Is Money Hungry).
Aside from being a fun & awesome person–she’s also been around the blogosphere a block or two, and has built up S E V E R A L income streams with her blog/business.
Several meaning like 10+.
We’re here to chat about:
- E-books: How to get started, how it works, etc.
- Is blogging still relevant in 2021?
- How to determine which potential products resonate with your readers.
(That last one is a profitable art & science, and something everything single one of us needs to learn).
I’d also just like to point out that a few other DYEB Podcast guests have had E-books as a core monetization strategy: Joseph Hogue and Liz Wilcox.
I kinda want to write a book now. (I mean I feel like I could likely repurpose a LOT of existing content I already have).
Now to figure out what to write about 🙂