Howdy Jessica’s Tribe!
If you’re on this page, it’s because you’re looking for some free (or at least EXTREMELY cheap) blogging tools.
No need to opt-in to get any of this as well 🙂 Just enjoy, and please let me know if there’s ANYTHING I can do to help your blogging journey.
First, here’s a nice video discussion of how to get started blogging for free:
Next, here are some great tools for beginning bloggers:
- WordPress.com -> You can literally create an account for free and have a blog within the hour. There are downsides, but it’s possible! (For one, your domain/URL with have .wordpress.com on the end of it.
- Soolve.com – Great way to start typing in potential SEO keywords, and have suggestions pop up!
- Buffer.com – social media scheduling made easy. Not NEARLY as powerful as SmarterQueue (what I use), but Buffer has a great free version. Also, use my affiliate link to SmarterQueue and get a full-month free)
- Google Keyword Planner – free keyword research straight from Google? Yes please.
- Mailchimp – the best free email marketing and list-building tool. I use and recommend ConvertKit, but it’s paid.
The tools above are a solid start to start blogging, writing content, and marketing today. (FYI, I do have a 90-day New Blogger Bootcamp course available for free, but it’s currently invitation only. Email me at pete (at) doyouevenblog (dot) com if you’d like in, and I’ll add you manually.)
Additionally, here are some other helpful tools:
- Stocksnap, Unsplash, and Pixabay all have incredible stock images to use on your blog, for free!
- Bear is by FAR my favorite writing software (even though it’s specifically made as a notes and to-do app to rival Evernote)
My fave interviews:
If you’d like a free 15-min blog consult, join my email list below, then email me with the subject line “Mo money!”
Join the Do You Even Tribe...
And get exclusive blogging content that I don't even include on the blog.
Or the podcast.
I promise to only deliver high quality emails that help you GROW your blog.
I love you, blogger <3