Nick Loper is one of the most widely-known internet entrepreneurs out there. The founder behind Side Hustle Nation, Nick has been blogging and podcasting about online business for years.
Today, he was kind enough to sit with me and discuss his TEDx talk, his thoughts on content promotion, why he took freezing cold showers every day for 500 days straight, launching new projects, side-hustles, and more.
Nick is FULL of wisdom, and drops a few life-changing nuggets throughout the episode. Hope you enjoy!
Show Notes & Links:
- http://www.sidehustlenation.com/ – Nick’s massive community and blog
- Nick’s TEDx talk! The Entrepreneurial Generation
- 7 Proven Ways to Come Up with New Business Ideas – With Real Life Examples – Side Hustle Nation
- Aweber – Email marketing platform Nick uses
- Leadpages – we both use this 😉
- Fancy Hands – U.S. based virtual assistants
- Okay Relax – more virtual assistants
- Tailwind – Pinterest marketing made easy
- Zen WP – WordPress hosting and management
- ScheduleOnce – meeting scheduling platform
- Tropical MBA podcast
- https://medium.com/ – If you don’t know already, it’s where you can blog.