I’ll admit I was hesitant to bring Brendan on the show at first, as he’s not a “typical” blogger (whatever the heck that means, but you get the point).
He’s not making money the traditional ways, he’s not trying to grow 493,209,102 page views each month, and he’s not publishing blog posts consistently.
Why? He doesn’t need to.
Brendan is taking a different approach to blogging/content marketing (a very well thought-out approach) that we can ALL learn from.
There are serious gems of knowledge and wisdom throughout this episode, especially in the last 20-30 mins.
Want to be friends?
I’d really LOVE your honest rating and review on iTunes (Click here to do so).
It helps me keep going, and let’s face it, makes me feel warm inside. Help me grow the podcast!
Brendan Alan Barrett is a top sales producer who has generated millions of dollars in revenue.
In addition to running his own sales organization in the civil engineering and construction industry, Brendan provides coaching and consulting to sales teams and business owners. His practice focuses on identifying and prioritizing prospects that can be turned into sales quickly.
In doing so, Brendan helps his clients to generate revenue and customer testimonials that fuel more scalable and less labor intensive business development efforts for year-over-year growth.
- The Business of Family & Selling: From Brendan!
- Overcome Your Fear of Selling & Cold-Calling: Free video training(!) from Brendan.
- DOUBLE MY REVENUE: Better Leads. Bigger Sales: A 7 Day Sales Challenge
- Will It Fly? – Book by Pat Flynn
- Brutal Truth about Sales and Selling Podcast
- Neil Patel Marketing School Podcast
- Buy Buttons: The Fast-Track Strategy to Make Extra Money and Start a Business in Your Spare Time
- Nick Loper’s Clarity page (book him!)
- This Old Marketing Podcast
- https://belive.tv/ – Facebook Live broadcasting software. Nifty!
- Streak CRM – built right into Gmail. I use this every. single. day. Highly recommended 🙂
- Friend Brendan on Facebook to catch his Facebook live show 😉
- HARO (Help a reporter Out) – Cool little thing
- QuickMail – Sales CRM via email, etc
- meetEdgar – Social Media Management tool. Probably the best there is, though a little pricy.