Here’s a rundown of topics covered today –>
- Anfernee’s 4-step framework for crafting QUALITY content that gets views/shares/revenues (FARS)
- How he deals with difficult “transition phases” in his life (he’s currently undergoing one , as am I)
- Why ebooks and other overused info products are counter-productive
- His time spent in a startup accelerator
- How to validate business ideas, product ideas, blog ideas, etc.
- Why hustling is HARD (for most of us)
Show Notes and Links
- Simple Creative Marketing (Anfernee’s B2B business, home of his blog, etc)
- Noah Kagan’s Monthly 1K course
- Brendan Alan Barrett’s “The Business of Family and Selling” Blog. (click here to listen to me interview him on the podcast)
- Capture Clients, Close Deals: A simple way to gain clients without convincing or chasing
- “Start with Why” TED talk.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel Implementation Guide
- Kevin Kelly’s 1,000 true fans: http://kk.org/thetechnium/1000-true-fans/
- My friend Sarah Peterson’s blog Unsettle.
- FREE Authentic Influence Quick Start Kit – from Anfernee
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer (SOOOO good)
- Click to Tweet – 1-click tweeting
- George Siosi Samuels, founder and host of the It Will Come Show.
- John Westenberg on Medium
- How to Start a Blog for $10 in 10 minutes (my own guide)
Till next time, bloggers!