The best time to start a podcast was 12 years ago–the second-best time is right now.
If you’ve followed DYEB for any length of time now, you’ve probably heard me shout about the awesome benefits of reaching people via audio…
- Builds trust in your brand
- Builds authority
- Reaches new audience
- Takes less time than blogging (for some)
- Generally influences people better than text.
- Is fun.
In today’s chat, I am THRILLED to bring on James Cridland from Podnews!
I saw James give a talk at Podcast Movement (on Google Podcasts and what their recent changes mean for podcasters)–and immediately made a note on my phone to reach out to him to come on the show.
Now it’s here!
- Why podcasting (and audio content in general) is so effective
- Where the medium is going
- Some recent Google changes (listen for this alone)
- Practical advice and tips for podcasters!
It’s a good one. Enjoy!
Listen to my episode with James Cridland from Podnews:or listen on Apple Podcasts \\ Google Podcasts
Psst current podcasters! See how I only linked to Apple Podcasts and Google podcasts above?
Hat tip to James for that one as well! You can read more in his Medium article on that here.
Twas a fantastic show today folks. Thanks for listening!
Some other handy resources for starting & growing a podcast: