When Ryan Inman spoke to his wife about starting a podcast, she remarked something like “but who would listen to you?”
While she was no doubt teasing him, that thought is DEFINITELY something that all soon-to-be-podcasters have…
Why would anybody listen to me? I’d probably suck at podcasting.
Well, a year or two and 600,000+ downloads later, Ryan from Financial Residency is doing ‘ok’ I’d argue. (He’s also an Online Impact Member woot woot woot).
- How he took the leap to START the podcast
- How he managed to persist through the “slog” (the crappy part with no growth) when most others quit.
- How he eventually got his audience involved in a unique way and jumped on board the exponential growth train.
Aside from his podcast, Ryan has a highly successful financial practice (which also grew as a result of his podcast of course), a new book out, a membership site, and more.
He’s a prolific guy, and also a nice/humble/awesome guy! Enjoy 😉
Listen to my episode with Ryan Inman from Financial Residencyor listen on Apple Podcasts \\ Google Podcasts \\ Spotify
- The Financial Residency podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Podbean – My podcast host of choice
- Beginner Podcasting FAQ – Everything you need to start (on easy mode)
- How Carrie Monetized Her Podcast in MONTH ONE.
Don’t miss my latest YouTube videos on podcasting as well 🙂
And this one 🙂
Don’t forget–Online Impact re-launches on April 13, 2020!
Ryan’s one of our members doing AWESOME things in his business.
The doors will be open from April 13 to April 17–are you ready to come join us??
- 1-on-1 calls
- Live group calls
- Member’s Only Podcast
- Mastermind Group matching
- wayyyy more
Learn more at https://onlineimpact.co/!