Out of allll the different content channels available to us to grow an audience…
I kinda sorta feel like YouTube might be the most reliable for 2024+.
Cameras and makeup and having to set up and having to actually know wtf you’re talking about…
YouTube is still a challenge.
But there are some people (*cough my friend Tae from Financial Tortoise) who have risen to the challenge…and crushed it.
In today’s podcast episode, I invited Tae on to talk about his YouTube philosophy & system!
- How he persisted through the first 2 years (which were slower)
- How he grew to 130,000+ subs in the past year
- The production system he’s worked out to CONSISTENTLY produce content, every. single. week.
Tae’s amazing, and you’re gonna love this chat if you do ANY video.
Notes & Resources from this chat
- You can find Tae’s YouTube channel with the link a few paragraphs ago
- You can his website, Financial Tortoise, here.
- My recommend lavalier (‘lav’) mic
- You can check out my text guide to growing a YouTube channel here.
Till next time!